S P Setia Berhad (SPSETIA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
S P Setia Berhad (S P Setia) is a real estate development company. It is involved in property development, construction and infrastructure development, and wood-based manufacturing and trading. The company, through its subsidiaries, develops real estate properties ranging from master-planned townships to luxury residences and commercial hubs to integrated developments . SP Setia undertakes the development of economic centers; and building and highway construction. It also supplies timber doors, roof trusses and timber flooring boards. The company operates in Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Australia, Singapore, China and the UK. S P Setia is headquartered in Setia Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
- S P Setia Berhad, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 28
- S P Setia Berhad, Ratio Charts 30
- List of Tables
- S P Setia Berhad, Key Facts 6
- S P Setia Berhad, Key Employees 7
- S P Setia Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 8
- S P Setia Berhad, Major Products and Services 9
- S P Setia Berhad, History 10
- S P Setia Berhad, Subsidiaries 16
- S P Setia Berhad, Key Competitors 24
- S P Setia Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 25
- S P Setia Berhad, Annual Ratios 26
- S P Setia Berhad, Interim Ratios 29
- S P Setia Berhad, Recent Deals Summary 31
- Currency Codes 32
- Capital Market Ratios 32
- Equity Ratios 33
- Profitability Ratios 33
- Cost Ratios 34
- Liquidity Ratios 34
- Leverage Ratios 35
- Efficiency Ratios 35
- Table of Contents
- Table of Contents 2
- List of Tables 4
- List of Figures 5
- Section 1 - About the Company 6
- S P Setia Berhad - Key Facts 6
- S P Setia Berhad - Key Employees 7
- S P Setia Berhad - Key Employee Biographies 8
- S P Setia Berhad - Major Products and Services 9
- S P Setia Berhad - History 10
- S P Setia Berhad - Company Statement 13
- S P Setia Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
- Head Office 16
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 18
- S P Setia Berhad - Business Description 18
- S P Setia Berhad - Corporate Strategy 19
- S P Setia Berhad - SWOT Analysis 20
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
- S P Setia Berhad - Strengths 20
- Strength - Improved Financial Performance 20
- Strength - Established Presence in Domestic Market 20
- Strength - Business Performance: Property Development segment 20
- S P Setia Berhad - Weaknesses 21
- Weakness - Increased Credit Risk 21
- Weakness - Substantial Debt 21
- S P Setia Berhad - Opportunities 22
- Opportunity - Strong Growth Potential: Construction Segment 22
- Opportunity - Positive Outlook for the Malaysian Construction Industry 22
- Opportunity - Overseas Markets 22
- Opportunity - Increasing Demand for Green Construction 22
- S P Setia Berhad - Threats 23
- Threat - Cost Overruns 23
- Threat - Unpredictable Timing of Projects 23
- Threat - Increasing Competition 23
- S P Setia Berhad - Key Competitors 24
- Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 25
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
- Performance Chart 28
- Financial Performance 28
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 29
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 30
- S P Setia Berhad, Recent Deals Summary 31
- Section 4 – Appendix 32
- Methodology 32
- Ratio Definitions 32
- About GlobalData 36
- Contact Us 36
- Disclaimer 36