ADNOC Distribution, a subsidiary of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is an integrated energy company. It is an UAE government-owned company that carries out the marketing and distribution of petroleum products within the UAE and internationally. The products line of the company includes lubes, fuel and gas. The company is also a distributor and supplier of aviation services. ADNOC Distribution offers services such as vehicle inspection, service stations and Rahal card. It serves aviation, utility, manufacturing and construction industries. The company operates a vast network of service stations and convenience stores in the Arab Gulf Region. It operates a lubricant blending and packaging plant, bunkering facilities and fuel terminals. ADNOC Distribution is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
ADNOC Distribution Key Recent Developments
Oct 01, 2016: ADNOC Distribution Temporarily Closing NGV Fuelling At Souq Al Bateen Service Station In Abu Dhabi
Sep 21, 2016: ADNOC Distribution Opens Al Marfaa Marine Service Station In Abu Dhabi’s Western Region
Sep 06, 2016: ADNOC Distribution Opens Al Bahya Service Station In Abu Dhabi
Aug 06, 2016: ADNOC Distribution Re-Opens Al Saada Service Station In Abu Dhabi
Jul 27, 2016: ADNOC Distribution Opens Madinat Shakhbout Service Station In Abu Dhabi’s Shakhbout City
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ADNOC Distribution provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of ADNOC Distribution and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- List of Tables
- ADNOC Distribution, Key Information
- ADNOC Distribution, Major Products and Services
- ADNOC Distribution, History
- ADNOC Distribution, Key Employees
- ADNOC Distribution, Key Employee Biographies
- ADNOC Distribution, Key Operational Heads
- ADNOC Distribution, Other Locations
- ADNOC Distribution, Subsidiaries
- ADNOC Distribution, Key Competitors
- ADNOC Distribution, SWOT Analysis
- Currency Codes
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- ADNOC Distribution - Key Information
- ADNOC Distribution - Overview
- ADNOC Distribution - Key Employees
- ADNOC Distribution - Key Employee Biographies
- ADNOC Distribution - Key Operational Heads
- ADNOC Distribution - Major Products and Services
- ADNOC Distribution - History
- ADNOC Distribution - Company Statement
- ADNOC Distribution - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- ADNOC Distribution - Business Description
- ADNOC Distribution - Corporate Strategy
- ADNOC Distribution - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- ADNOC Distribution - Strengths
- ADNOC Distribution - Weaknesses
- ADNOC Distribution - Opportunities
- ADNOC Distribution - Threats
- ADNOC Distribution - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company