Mologen AG (Mologen) is a biotechnology company that specializes in the research and clinical development of novel drugs for oncology and infectious diseases. The company’s product pipeline comprise MGN1703, MGN1601, MGN1404, MGN1331 and MGN1333. It uses its proprietary platform technologies such as dSLIM, EnanDIM, MIDGE vector system, and allogeneic tumor cell bank for the development of medicines and vaccines. Mologen’s target therapy area includes oncology and anti infectives, solid tumors, small cell lung cancer, colorectal cancer, leishmaniasis, renal cancer, hepatitis B and malignant melanoma. The company’s research and development activities are concentrated in the treatment of cancer and the prevention of severe infectious diseases. Mologen is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
Mologen AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 22,2017: MOLOGEN: New strategic orientation, successful capital measures and notable study progress in 2016
Feb 13,2017: MOLOGEN: Dr Matthias Baumann MD appointed as new Chief Medical Officer
Jun 09,2016: MOLOGEN completes portfolio review: shift from research to product- and market-oriented company
Mar 22,2016: MOLOGEN: All Key Milestones Achieved in 2015
Mar 16,2016: MOLOGEN appoints Walter Miller as new CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mologen AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mologen AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Mologen AG, Performance Chart
- Mologen AG, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Mologen AG, Key Information
- Mologen AG, Key Ratios
- Mologen AG, Share Data
- Mologen AG, Major Products and Services
- Mologen AG, History
- Mologen AG, Key Employees
- Mologen AG, Key Employee Biographies
- Mologen AG, Key Operational Heads
- Mologen AG, Other Locations
- Mologen AG, Subsidiaries
- Mologen AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Mologen AG, Key Competitors
- Mologen AG, SWOT Analysis
- Mologen AG, Ratios based on current share price
- Mologen AG, Annual Ratios
- Mologen AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Mologen AG - Key Information
- Mologen AG - Overview
- Mologen AG - Key Employees
- Mologen AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Mologen AG - Key Operational Heads
- Mologen AG - Major Products and Services
- Mologen AG - History
- Mologen AG - Company Statement
- Mologen AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Mologen AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Mologen AG - Business Description
- Mologen AG - Corporate Strategy
- Mologen AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mologen AG - Strengths
- Mologen AG - Weaknesses
- Mologen AG - Opportunities
- Mologen AG - Threats
- Mologen AG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Mologen AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company