PhytoHealth Corporation (PhytoHealth), a subsidiary of Maywufa Company Limited, is a drug development company that concentrates on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of botanical drugs. Its lead product, PHN012, is a PG2 injection for the treatment of cancer related fatigue. The company’s product pipeline offers various drugs to treat osteoporosis, pain relief, acute ischemia stroke, hemorrhage stroke, and others. The company’s factory and research center are located in Taoyuan County,Taiwan. It has intellectual property rights for its drugs across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australia. The company works in collaboration with partners abroad for developing and marketing its drugs across various countries. PhytoHealth is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PhytoHealth Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PhytoHealth Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Performance Chart
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Key Information
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Key Ratios
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Share Data
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Major Products and Services
- PhytoHealth Corporation, History
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Key Employees
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Key Operational Heads
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Other Locations
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Subsidiaries
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Key Competitors
- PhytoHealth Corporation, SWOT Analysis
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Annual Ratios
- PhytoHealth Corporation, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Key Information
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Overview
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Key Employees
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Key Operational Heads
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Major Products and Services
- PhytoHealth Corporation - History
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Company Statement
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Business Description
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Corporate Strategy
- PhytoHealth Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Strengths
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Weaknesses
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Opportunities
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Threats
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- PhytoHealth Corporation - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company