Medica Sur SAB de CV (Medica Sur) is a healthcare service provider that operates its own hospitals and clinic complexes, and research and diagnostic laboratories. The center’s specialties include clinical pathology laboratory, endoscopy unit, radiotherapy unit, surgery unit short stay, blood bank and transfusion medicine, comprehensive cancer center, comprehensive diagnosis and treatment center, services for elderly, neonatology service, foot and ankle service and emergency service, among others. Its imaging services include virtual colonoscopy, color doppler ultrasound, computed chest tomography, hemodynamics, cerebellopontine angle, head and neck CT imaging, digital mammography and portable X-rays. The center also offers education services and manages its own internship and residency programs. Medica Sur is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medica Sur SAB de CV provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Medica Sur SAB de CV including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Performance Chart
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Key Information
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Key Ratios
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Share Data
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Major Products and Services
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, History
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Key Employees
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Key Employee Biographies
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Key Operational Heads
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Other Locations
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Subsidiaries
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Key Competitors
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, SWOT Analysis
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Ratios based on current share price
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Annual Ratios
- Medica Sur SAB de CV, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Key Information
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Overview
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Key Employees
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Key Employee Biographies
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Key Operational Heads
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Major Products and Services
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - History
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Company Statement
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Business Description
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Corporate Strategy
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Strengths
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Weaknesses
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Opportunities
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Threats
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Medica Sur SAB de CV - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company