Nattopharma ASA (Nattopharma) is a pharmaceutical company that develops and sells vitamin K2 for bone and cardiovascular health. The company's MenaQ7 is a clinically-proven Vitamin K2 (MK-7) for bone and cardiovascular health. It develops products for supplement, health care and functional food markets. Nattopharma provides services such as marketing and sales support, clinical chemistry testing, and contract manufacturing services. The company also offers marketing and sales support for its clients. It collaborates with academic institutions and research facilities for its research activities. The company has presence in Norway and the US. Nattopharma is headquartered in Hovik, Norway.
Nattopharma ASA Key Recent Developments
Jul 06, 2016: NattoPharma Grows Sales Force With Two New Team Members
Apr 22, 2016: Vitamin K Deficiency Linked to Increased Risk of CVD in New Study
Jan 05, 2016: MenaQ7 Vitamin K2 Makes Heart, Bone Health Connection for Women
Dec 17, 2015: NattoPharma Announces Organizational Changes and Management Team Additions
Nov 18, 2015: Natto: Use of Vitamin K-Antagonizing Drugs to Thin Blood Challenged: New Alternatives
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nattopharma ASA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nattopharma ASA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Nattopharma ASA, Performance Chart
- Nattopharma ASA, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Information
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Ratios
- Nattopharma ASA, Share Data
- Nattopharma ASA, Major Products and Services
- Nattopharma ASA, History
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Employees
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Employee Biographies
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Operational Heads
- Nattopharma ASA, Other Locations
- Nattopharma ASA, Subsidiaries
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Nattopharma ASA, Key Competitors
- Nattopharma ASA, SWOT Analysis
- Nattopharma ASA, Ratios based on current share price
- Nattopharma ASA, Annual Ratios
- Nattopharma ASA, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Information
- Nattopharma ASA - Overview
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Employees
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Employee Biographies
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Operational Heads
- Nattopharma ASA - Major Products and Services
- Nattopharma ASA - History
- Nattopharma ASA - Company Statement
- Nattopharma ASA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Nattopharma ASA - Business Description
- Nattopharma ASA - Corporate Strategy
- Nattopharma ASA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nattopharma ASA - Strengths
- Nattopharma ASA - Weaknesses
- Nattopharma ASA - Opportunities
- Nattopharma ASA - Threats
- Nattopharma ASA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Nattopharma ASA - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company