MiMedx Group, Inc. (MiMedx) is a bio-pharmaceutical company that delivers innovative bioactive healing products for tissue regeneration. The company’s products are used in the therapeutic areas of chronic wounds, dental, ophthalmology, spine, orthopedic surgery, sports medicine and urology. Its products help in reducing inflammation and scar tissue formation; enhance soft tissue healing. MiMedx’s product delivers human extracellular matrix components for regeneration of damaged or diseased tissues. It also employs proprietary PURION Process for safe and gentle separation of the placental tissues for preserving the elements associated with healing. MiMedx is headquartered in Marietta, Georgia, the US.
MiMedx Group, Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 15, 2016: MiMedx Urges FDA To Reconsider Draft Guidances During Hearing
Sep 12, 2016: Scientific Study Confirms How MiMedx dHACM Allografts Effectively Promote Wound Repair
Sep 06, 2016: MiMedx Reaffirms Q3 and Full Year 2016 Guidance
Aug 29, 2016: MiMedx Awarded Six New U.S. Patents with Five Awarded for its Amniotic Membrane Allografts and One Awarded for its CollaFix Technology
Aug 22, 2016: MiMedx Amniotic Allografts Are Terminally Sterilized To Enhance Safety Related To Microbiological And Viral Transmission
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MiMedx Group, Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MiMedx Group, Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Performance Chart
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Key Information
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Key Ratios
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Share Data
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Major Products and Services
- MiMedx Group, Inc, History
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Key Employees
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Key Operational Heads
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Other Locations
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Subsidiaries
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Key Competitors
- MiMedx Group, Inc, SWOT Analysis
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Annual Ratios
- MiMedx Group, Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Key Information
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Overview
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Key Employees
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Key Operational Heads
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Major Products and Services
- MiMedx Group, Inc - History
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Company Statement
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Business Description
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Corporate Strategy
- MiMedx Group, Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Strengths
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Weaknesses
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Opportunities
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Threats
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- MiMedx Group, Inc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company