Nolato AB (Nolato) is a diversified company that develops, manufactures and markets high-tech polymer products and components. The company develops and manufactures products in plastic, silicone, thermoplastic elastomers and rubber for different sectors such as medical, telecom and industrial. It provides medical devices that include inhalers, insulin pens and catheter balloons; telecom components including subsystems for mobile phones and methods and materials for shielding electronics; and industrial products such as packaging, hygiene products and vehicle components. Nolato also provides products for automotive and hygiene sectors. The company operates in the UK, Hungary, France, China, India, Malaysia, Czech Republic, Romania, Germany, and others. Nolato is headquartered in Torekov, Sweden.
Nolato AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 02, 2016: Nolato year-end report 2015
Oct 28, 2015: Nolato nine-month interim report 2015
Oct 28, 2015: Christer Wahlquist appointed as new President and CEO of Nolato
Jul 21, 2015: Nolato six-month interim report 2015
Apr 29, 2015: Nolato three-month interim report 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Nolato AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Nolato AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Nolato AB, Performance Chart
- Nolato AB, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Nolato AB, Key Information
- Nolato AB, Key Ratios
- Nolato AB, Share Data
- Nolato AB, Major Products and Services
- Nolato AB, History
- Nolato AB, Key Employees
- Nolato AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Nolato AB, Key Operational Heads
- Nolato AB, Other Locations
- Nolato AB, Subsidiaries
- Nolato AB, Key Manufacturing facilities
- Nolato AB, Key Competitors
- Nolato AB, SWOT Analysis
- Nolato AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Nolato AB, Annual Ratios
- Nolato AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Nolato AB - Key Information
- Nolato AB - Overview
- Nolato AB - Key Employees
- Nolato AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Nolato AB - Key Operational Heads
- Nolato AB - Major Products and Services
- Nolato AB - History
- Nolato AB - Company Statement
- Nolato AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Nolato AB - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Nolato AB - Business Description
- Nolato AB - Corporate Strategy
- Nolato AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Nolato AB - Strengths
- Nolato AB - Weaknesses
- Nolato AB - Opportunities
- Nolato AB - Threats
- Nolato AB - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Nolato AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company