NL Industries, Inc. (NL Industries), a subsidiary of Valhi, Inc. is a diversified company that produces ball bearing slides, security products and ergonomic computer support systems. The company also produces and markets value-added titanium dioxide pigments. Its ergonomic computer support systems and accessories include central processing unit storage devices, articulating computer keyboard support arms, ergonomic wrist rest aids, mouse pad supports, and computer monitor support arms. NL Industries offers insurance brokerage and risk management services. The company's products are used in plastics, coatings, paper and other industrial and consumer markets. It sells its products to original equipment manufacturers and distributors. NL Industries is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NL Industries, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NL Industries, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- NL Industries, Inc., Performance Chart
- NL Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- NL Industries, Inc., Key Information
- NL Industries, Inc., Key Ratios
- NL Industries, Inc., Share Data
- NL Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services
- NL Industries, Inc., History
- NL Industries, Inc., Key Employees
- NL Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- NL Industries, Inc., Key Operational Heads
- NL Industries, Inc., Other Locations
- NL Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries
- NL Industries, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
- NL Industries, Inc., Key Competitors
- NL Industries, Inc., SWOT Analysis
- NL Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- NL Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios
- NL Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- NL Industries, Inc. - Key Information
- NL Industries, Inc. - Overview
- NL Industries, Inc. - Key Employees
- NL Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- NL Industries, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
- NL Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- NL Industries, Inc. - History
- NL Industries, Inc. - Company Statement
- NL Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- NL Industries, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- NL Industries, Inc. - Business Description
- NL Industries, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- NL Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NL Industries, Inc. - Strengths
- NL Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses
- NL Industries, Inc. - Opportunities
- NL Industries, Inc. - Threats
- NL Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- NL Industries, Inc. - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company