GET Holdings Limited (GET Holdings), formerly M Dream Inworld Limited is a technology company that develops and distributes antivirus software, personal computer's performance software, and mobile phone applications. The company’s products include iObit, GET Mdream, funshare and e-perfect IT products. Its iobit product includes utilities such as iobit uninstaller, start menu 8 for windows 8, iobit unlocker, winmetro, ifreeup and others. GET Holdings’ services include website development, e-learning products and services, combining with multimedia technology to enhance the website usability. The company serves wealth management, insurance and MPF schemes brokerage firms. GET Holdings is headquartered in Hong Kong.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of GET Holdings Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of GET Holdings Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- GET Holdings Limited, Performance Chart
- GET Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- GET Holdings Limited, Key Information
- GET Holdings Limited, Key Ratios
- GET Holdings Limited, Share Data
- GET Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services
- GET Holdings Limited, History
- GET Holdings Limited, Key Employees
- GET Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
- GET Holdings Limited, Key Operational Heads
- GET Holdings Limited, Other Locations
- GET Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
- GET Holdings Limited, Key Competitors
- GET Holdings Limited, SWOT Analysis
- GET Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price
- GET Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios
- GET Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- GET Holdings Limited - Key Information
- GET Holdings Limited - Overview
- GET Holdings Limited - Key Employees
- GET Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- GET Holdings Limited - Key Operational Heads
- GET Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
- GET Holdings Limited - History
- GET Holdings Limited - Company Statement
- GET Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- GET Holdings Limited - Business Description
- GET Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy
- GET Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- GET Holdings Limited - Strengths
- GET Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
- GET Holdings Limited - Opportunities
- GET Holdings Limited - Threats
- GET Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- GET Holdings Limited - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company