Maintel Holdings Plc (Maintel) is a telecommunication service provider that supports voice and data equipments. The company’s services include collaborations, customer experience and optimization, security and networking, connectivity, mobile professional and transformation services and managed services. It offers multi-vendor estates whilst working to transform legacy technology to secure IP networking and application driven solutions such as unified communications and the omni-channel contact center. Maintel unified communications provides combination of voice, email, conferencing, video and instant messaging. The company offers line rental services, tailored call plans, SIP options, virtual numbers, and blackberry provision, laptop data cards and others. It operates through its offices located in London, Didsbury, Thatcham, Weybridge, Aldridge, Burnley and Fareham, the UK. Maintel is headquartered in London, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Maintel Holdings Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Maintel Holdings Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Performance Chart
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Key Information
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Key Ratios
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Share Data
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Major Products and Services
- Maintel Holdings Plc, History
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Key Employees
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Key Operational Heads
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Other Locations
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Subsidiaries
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Key Competitors
- Maintel Holdings Plc, SWOT Analysis
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Ratios based on current share price
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Annual Ratios
- Maintel Holdings Plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Key Information
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Overview
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Key Employees
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Key Operational Heads
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Major Products and Services
- Maintel Holdings Plc - History
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Company Statement
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Business Description
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Corporate Strategy
- Maintel Holdings Plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Strengths
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Weaknesses
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Opportunities
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Threats
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Maintel Holdings Plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company