May & Baker Nigeria PLC (May & Baker) manufactures and markets chemicals for pharmaceutical products. The company offers pharmaceutical, food and beverage products. Its pharmaceutical products include anti-hypertensive, anti diabetics, anti-infectives, anti-malaria, analgesic, cough and cold, multivitamin and anxiolytics. May & Baker’s products include M&B paracetamol tablets and syrup, loxaprim, thipril tabs, ketovail, loxagyl, artelum, ramitace 10mg, rophegan, mimee boompa pack, lixyped and diamet, among others. The company also provides food and and beverage products including boompa pack, spicy chicken, and table water. It markets its products through its network of distributors across the world. May & Baker is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of May & Baker Nigeria PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of May & Baker Nigeria PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Performance Chart
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Key Information
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Key Ratios
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Share Data
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Major Products and Services
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, History
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Key Employees
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Key Employee Biographies
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Key Operational Heads
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Other Locations
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Subsidiaries
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Key Manufacturing facilities
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Key Competitors
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, SWOT Analysis
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Ratios based on current share price
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Annual Ratios
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Key Information
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Overview
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Key Employees
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Key Operational Heads
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Major Products and Services
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - History
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Company Statement
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Business Description
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Corporate Strategy
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Strengths
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Weaknesses
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Opportunities
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Threats
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- May & Baker Nigeria PLC - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company