Partner Tech Corp. (Partner Tech) is a technology service provider that offers PC-based open architecture point of sale terminals and peripherals. The company offers products in the areas of POS terminal, POS peripheral, mobility, KDS, and OEM and ODM. Its POS terminal includes all in One POS terminal, POS PC, and touch POS terminal. Partner Tech’s POS peripheral include cash drawer, POS touch LCD monitor, programmable keyboard, receipt printer, and VFD customer display. The company’s mobility include all in one mobile POS, enterprise tablet, and handheld terminal. Its business solutions include publishing house, ferries, fashion stores, stadiums or events, ice hockey arena and friend’s arena. Partner Tech is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Partner Tech Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Partner Tech Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Partner Tech Corp., Performance Chart
- Partner Tech Corp., Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Partner Tech Corp., Key Information
- Partner Tech Corp., Key Ratios
- Partner Tech Corp., Share Data
- Partner Tech Corp., Major Products and Services
- Partner Tech Corp., History
- Partner Tech Corp., Key Employees
- Partner Tech Corp., Key Employee Biographies
- Partner Tech Corp., Key Operational Heads
- Partner Tech Corp., Other Locations
- Partner Tech Corp., Subsidiaries
- Partner Tech Corp., Key Competitors
- Partner Tech Corp., SWOT Analysis
- Partner Tech Corp., Ratios based on current share price
- Partner Tech Corp., Annual Ratios
- Partner Tech Corp., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Partner Tech Corp. - Key Information
- Partner Tech Corp. - Overview
- Partner Tech Corp. - Key Employees
- Partner Tech Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
- Partner Tech Corp. - Key Operational Heads
- Partner Tech Corp. - Major Products and Services
- Partner Tech Corp. - History
- Partner Tech Corp. - Company Statement
- Partner Tech Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Partner Tech Corp. - Business Description
- Partner Tech Corp. - Corporate Strategy
- Partner Tech Corp. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Partner Tech Corp. - Strengths
- Partner Tech Corp. - Weaknesses
- Partner Tech Corp. - Opportunities
- Partner Tech Corp. - Threats
- Partner Tech Corp. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Partner Tech Corp. - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company