Novotek AB (Novotek) is a technology company that provides industrial IT and automation solutions. The company’s products include KEPServerEX, link master, RedundancyMaster, ClientAce, Proficy mobile, proficy tracker, proficy RX, proficy troubleshooter, proficy cause +, industrial PC, PACSystem, proficy process systems, production systems, operator systems and VersaMax. It offers solutions such as production management, automation solutions, process optimization, history data acquisition, energy monitoring and online production reporting. Novotek provides services which include technical support, sales support and education. The company serves energy, food, drug, petrochemical, manufacturing, metal, pulp and paper, infrastructure, and water and sewage industries. Novotek is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Novotek AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Novotek AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Novotek AB, Performance Chart
- Novotek AB, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Novotek AB, Key Information
- Novotek AB, Key Ratios
- Novotek AB, Share Data
- Novotek AB, Major Products and Services
- Novotek AB, History
- Novotek AB, Key Employees
- Novotek AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Novotek AB, Key Operational Heads
- Novotek AB, Other Locations
- Novotek AB, Subsidiaries
- Novotek AB, Key Competitors
- Novotek AB, SWOT Analysis
- Novotek AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Novotek AB, Annual Ratios
- Novotek AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Novotek AB - Key Information
- Novotek AB - Overview
- Novotek AB - Key Employees
- Novotek AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Novotek AB - Key Operational Heads
- Novotek AB - Major Products and Services
- Novotek AB - History
- Novotek AB - Company Statement
- Novotek AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Novotek AB - Business Description
- Novotek AB - Corporate Strategy
- Novotek AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Novotek AB - Strengths
- Novotek AB - Weaknesses
- Novotek AB - Opportunities
- Novotek AB - Threats
- Novotek AB - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Novotek AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company