NaviNet, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
NaviNet, Inc. (NaviNet) is a healthcare network communications company. It develops new and innovative solutions and services, which streamline business processes. The company links over 26 million provider-to-health, nation’s patients, industry partners and leading health plans through a single healthcare communication platform for unified patient information management (UPIM). Its health plan section includes solutions such as NaviNet mobile service, NaviNet healthcare communication platform, SaaS, NaviNet integration service, NaviNet support service, NaviNet health information exchange and many more. NaviNet is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
NaviNet, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 22, 2015: Women in Business Q&A: Laura Gere, Senior Vice President of Operations, NaviNet
May 05, 2015: NaviNet Announces Launch of First Value-Based Network Application
Feb 27, 2015: Health Partners Plans Chooses the NaviNet Open Platform to Undertake Strategic Initiatives
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- List of Tables
- NaviNet, Inc., Key Facts 4
- NaviNet, Inc., Key Employees 5
- NaviNet, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 6
- NaviNet, Inc., Major Products and Services 7
- NaviNet, Inc., History 8
- NaviNet, Inc., Other Locations 12
- NaviNet, Inc., Key Competitors 18
- NaviNet, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 19
- Table of Contents
- Table of Contents 2
- List of Tables 3
- Section 1 - About the Company 4
- NaviNet, Inc. - Key Facts 4
- NaviNet, Inc. - Key Employees 5
- NaviNet, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 6
- NaviNet, Inc. - Major Products and Services 7
- NaviNet, Inc. - History 8
- NaviNet, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
- Head Office 12
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 13
- NaviNet, Inc. - Business Description 13
- NaviNet, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 14
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
- NaviNet, Inc. - Strengths 14
- Strength - Strong Partnerships 14
- Strength - Dominant Position 14
- Strength - Healthcare Communications Network Solutions 14
- NaviNet, Inc. - Weaknesses 15
- Weakness - Involvement in Legal Proceedings 15
- NaviNet, Inc. - Opportunities 16
- Opportunity - Business Combination 16
- Opportunity - New Product Launches 16
- Opportunity - New Contracts 16
- NaviNet, Inc. - Threats 17
- Threat - Government Regulations 17
- Threat - Rapid Technological Advancements 17
- NaviNet, Inc. - Key Competitors 18
- NaviNet, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 19
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 20
- May 22, 2015: Women in Business Q&A: Laura Gere, Senior Vice President of Operations, NaviNet 20
- May 05, 2015: NaviNet Announces Launch of First Value-Based Network Application 21
- Feb 27, 2015: Health Partners Plans Chooses the NaviNet Open Platform to Undertake Strategic Initiatives 22
- Section 4 – Appendix 23
- Methodology 23
- About GlobalData 23
- Contact Us 23
- Disclaimer 23