SOCO International plc (SOCO) is an oil and gas company that offers explores, produces, discovers and produces oil and gas reserves. The company provides appraisal and field development and production. It offers training and skills and support local communities. SOCO produces and supplies natural resources. The company has oil licenses and operations in Vietnam, the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Republic of Congo, and Angola. Its Congo marine XI block is located adjacent to the coast in shallow waters; and Cabinda onshore north block is located in Angola. The company’s assets in Vietnam are located in Cuu Long Basin, offshore south east Vietnam. SOCO is headquartered in London, the UK.
SOCO International plc Key Recent Developments
Mar 23,2017: SOCO Internationa Announces Preliminary Full Year Results
Mar 13,2017: Soco Announces Resumption Of Drilling On Te Giac Trang
Feb 16,2017: SOCO Updated Te Giac Trang FFDP Approved
Feb 02,2017: Soco International Provides Trading And Operations Update 2017
Jan 31,2017: SOCO International announces board changes
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SOCO International plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SOCO International plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- SOCO International plc, Performance Chart
- SOCO International plc, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- SOCO International plc, Key Information
- SOCO International plc, Key Ratios
- SOCO International plc, Share Data
- SOCO International plc, Major Products and Services
- SOCO International plc, History
- SOCO International plc, Key Employees
- SOCO International plc, Key Employee Biographies
- SOCO International plc, Key Operational Heads
- SOCO International plc, Other Locations
- SOCO International plc, Subsidiaries
- SOCO International plc, Key Competitors
- SOCO International plc, SWOT Analysis
- SOCO International plc, Ratios based on current share price
- SOCO International plc, Annual Ratios
- SOCO International plc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- SOCO International plc - Key Information
- SOCO International plc - Overview
- SOCO International plc - Key Employees
- SOCO International plc - Key Employee Biographies
- SOCO International plc - Key Operational Heads
- SOCO International plc - Major Products and Services
- SOCO International plc - History
- SOCO International plc - Company Statement
- SOCO International plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- SOCO International plc - Business Description
- SOCO International plc - Corporate Strategy
- SOCO International plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SOCO International plc - Strengths
- SOCO International plc - Weaknesses
- SOCO International plc - Opportunities
- SOCO International plc - Threats
- SOCO International plc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- SOCO International plc - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company