Seacor Holdings Inc. (Seacor) is a marine support and transportation service provider that operates, invests and markets equipments in the offshore oil and gas, shipping and logistics industries. The company provides a diversified suite of services and equipment, which include offshore marine, distribution of petroleum, inland river storage and handling, chemical and agricultural commodities, and shipping. It also provides emergency preparedness and crisis response management services to both businesses and government agencies. The company has presence in the Gulf of Mexico, West Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. Seacor is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the US.
Seacor Holdings Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 28, 2016: General Dynamics NASSCO Christens And Launches Eco-Friendly Tanker, The Constitution
Aug 01, 2016: SEACOR Holdings Announces Results For Its Second Quarter And Six Months Ended June 30, 2016
Jul 26, 2016: General Dynamics NASSCO Marks Seventh Ship Delivery In Just Over A Year
May 27, 2016: General Dynamics NASSCO Hosts Keel Laying Ceremony For Jones Act Tanker Liberty
Apr 26, 2016: SEACOR Holdings Announces Results For Its First Quarter Ended March 31, 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Seacor Holdings Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Seacor Holdings Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Performance Chart
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Key Information
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Key Ratios
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Share Data
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Major Products and Services
- Seacor Holdings Inc., History
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Key Employees
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Key Operational Heads
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Other Locations
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Subsidiaries
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Key Competitors
- Seacor Holdings Inc., SWOT Analysis
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios
- Seacor Holdings Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Key Information
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Overview
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Key Employees
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Key Operational Heads
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - History
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Company Statement
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Business Description
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Strengths
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Weaknesses
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Opportunities
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Threats
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Seacor Holdings Inc. - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company