Misen Energy AB (Misen), formerly Svenska Capital Oil AB is an oil and gas company that offers pipeline services. The company offers production of gas and oil fields by implementation of large-scale investment programs and introduction of modern western knowhow and technology. It offers development of new and redevelopment of old gas fields, well workover in order to enhance production, investments in new technology. Misen provides investments in new technology and development of crude oil fields. The company operates through its branch office located in Gothenburg, Sweden. It has business operations in Russia, Ukraine, and other areas in Eastern Europe. Misen is headquartered in Goteborg, Sweden.
Misen Energy AB Key Recent Developments
Apr 24,2017: March 2017 Production And Sales Report From Misen Energy
Mar 21,2017: January-February 2017 Production And Sales Report From Misen Energy
Feb 28,2017: A Partially Owned Subsidiary Of Misen Energy AB Is Prohibited From Using Booster Compressor Stations
Feb 28,2017: Misen Energy Announces Year-End Report January-December 2016
Jan 24,2017: December 2016 Production And Sales Report From Misen Energy
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Misen Energy AB provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Misen Energy AB including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- Misen Energy AB, Performance Chart
- Misen Energy AB, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- Misen Energy AB, Key Information
- Misen Energy AB, Key Ratios
- Misen Energy AB, Share Data
- Misen Energy AB, Major Products and Services
- Misen Energy AB, History
- Misen Energy AB, Key Employees
- Misen Energy AB, Key Employee Biographies
- Misen Energy AB, Key Operational Heads
- Misen Energy AB, Other Locations
- Misen Energy AB, Subsidiaries
- Misen Energy AB, Key Competitors
- Misen Energy AB, SWOT Analysis
- Misen Energy AB, Ratios based on current share price
- Misen Energy AB, Annual Ratios
- Misen Energy AB, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Misen Energy AB - Key Information
- Misen Energy AB - Overview
- Misen Energy AB - Key Employees
- Misen Energy AB - Key Employee Biographies
- Misen Energy AB - Key Operational Heads
- Misen Energy AB - Major Products and Services
- Misen Energy AB - History
- Misen Energy AB - Company Statement
- Misen Energy AB - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Misen Energy AB - Business Description
- Misen Energy AB - Corporate Strategy
- Misen Energy AB - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Misen Energy AB - Strengths
- Misen Energy AB - Weaknesses
- Misen Energy AB - Opportunities
- Misen Energy AB - Threats
- Misen Energy AB - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- Misen Energy AB - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company