Solar Turbines Incorporated (Solar Turbines) is a manufacturer of industrial gas turbines. The company offers gas turbine engines, gas compressors, gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets. It has six gas turbine product families, namely, Saturn, Taurus, Centaur, Mercury, Mars and Titan, and centrifugal gas compressor product families including pipeline and production compressors. Solar Turbine caters to two major markets, namely, Oil and Gas Production and Transmission; and Power Generation. The company’s products find their applications in areas such as production, processing and pipeline transmission of crude oil and natural gas, power production and generation of thermal energy for processing applications. It is a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc. The company has a presence in North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Australia. Solar Turbine is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Solar Turbines Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Sep 21, 2015: Misen Energy Subsidiary Commissions Four Booster Compressor Stations
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Solar Turbines Incorporated provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Solar Turbines Incorporated and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- List of Tables
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, Key Information
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, Major Products and Services
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, History
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, Key Employees
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, Key Operational Heads
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, Other Locations
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, Subsidiaries
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, Key Competitors
- Solar Turbines Incorporated, SWOT Analysis
- Currency Codes
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Key Information
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Overview
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Key Employees
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Key Operational Heads
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Major Products and Services
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - History
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Company Statement
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Business Description
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Strengths
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Weaknesses
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Opportunities
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Threats
- Solar Turbines Incorporated - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company