STRATEC Biomedical AG (STRATEC), formerly Stratec Biomedical Systems AG is a medical device company that develops and manufactures automated systems based on patented technologies in the fields of clinical diagnostics and biotechnology. The company offers solutions such as instrumentation, data management and molecular. Its data management products include aurora touch, aurora vigilant, aurora acclaim, aurora stats, and tools and modules. STRATEC molecular products include Genomic DNA, viral DNA and RNA, bacterial DNA, total RNA, DNA fragments and pDNA, universal product line, automated sample preparation, and enzymes and reagents. The company’s molecular technologies include non-chaotropic chemistry, RTP technology, MSB technology, PSP technology, invimag technology, and invitrap technology. STRATEC is headquartered in Birkenfeld, Germany.
STRATEC Biomedical AG Key Recent Developments
Jul 21, 2016: STRATEC - Results for 1st Half of 2016 and new Financial Guidance
Jul 23, 2015: STRATEC reports on first half of 2015
Apr 29, 2015: STRATEC remains on track in first quarter of 2015
Apr 14, 2015: Stratec Posts New Record Sales And Earnings For 2014
This comprehensive SWOT profile of STRATEC Biomedical AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of STRATEC Biomedical AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Performance Chart
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Key Information
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Key Ratios
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Share Data
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Major Products and Services
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, History
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Key Employees
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Key Employee Biographies
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Key Operational Heads
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Other Locations
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Subsidiaries
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Key Manufacturing facilities
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Key Competitors
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, SWOT Analysis
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Ratios based on current share price
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Annual Ratios
- STRATEC Biomedical AG, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Key Information
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Overview
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Key Employees
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Key Employee Biographies
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Key Operational Heads
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Major Products and Services
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - History
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Company Statement
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Key Manufacturing facilities
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Business Description
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Corporate Strategy
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Strengths
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Weaknesses
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Opportunities
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Threats
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- STRATEC Biomedical AG - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company