PTGi Holding, Inc. (PTGi) is a communication service provider that offers voice, VOIP, broadband and data center services. The company’s services include residential, small and medium business, large enterprise and government services, and carrier solutions. PTGi provides residential services such as high-speed broadband, local home telephone, VoIP, calling, long distance and cellular services. Its small and medium business services include hosted PBX and SIP, ethernet connectivity, broadband DSL, infrastructure virtualization, managed services, cloud computing, disaster recovery, server co-location and web site hosting. The company offers large enterprise and government services such as data center, managed voice and data services and metropolitan high capacity fiber services. PTGi is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PTGi Holding, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PTGi Holding, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
List of Figures
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Performance Chart
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Ratio Charts
- List of Tables
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Key Information
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Key Ratios
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Share Data
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Major Products and Services
- PTGi Holding, Inc., History
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Key Employees
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Key Operational Heads
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Other Locations
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Subsidiaries
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Key Competitors
- PTGi Holding, Inc., SWOT Analysis
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Annual Ratios
- PTGi Holding, Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Table of Contents
- Section 1 - About the Company
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Key Information
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Overview
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Key Employees
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - History
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Company Statement
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 - Company Analysis
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Business Description
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Strengths
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Weaknesses
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Opportunities
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Threats
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
- PTGi Holding, Inc. - Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company