Sao Martinho SA (SMTO3) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sao Martinho SA (Sao Martinho) a subsidiary of LJN Participaçoes S.A., is an agriculture products company that procures, cultivates, harvests and crushes sugarcane. It produces sugar, ethanol, electricity, and other byproducts at Sao Martinho, Iracema, Santa Cruz, and Boa Vista mills. The company also produces and sells ribonucleic acid; and processes yeast, fuel oil, and sugarcane bagasse at Omtek plant. Sao Martinho serves ethanol-driven and gasoline-driven vehicles; paint, cosmetics and alcoholic beverages; and animal feed and food markets. It operates mills in Pradopolis,Iracemapolis, Americo Brasiliense, and Quirinopolis. Sao Martinho is headquartered in Pradopolis, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Figures
- Sao Martinho SA, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 20
- Sao Martinho SA, Ratio Charts 22
- List of Tables
- Sao Martinho SA, Key Facts 5
- Sao Martinho SA, Key Employees 6
- Sao Martinho SA, Major Products and Services 7
- Sao Martinho SA, History 8
- Sao Martinho SA, Subsidiaries 10
- Sao Martinho SA, Joint Venture 10
- Sao Martinho SA, Key Competitors 17
- Sao Martinho SA, Annual Ratios 18
- Sao Martinho SA, Interim Ratios 21
- Currency Codes 23
- Capital Market Ratios 23
- Equity Ratios 24
- Profitability Ratios 24
- Cost Ratios 25
- Liquidity Ratios 25
- Leverage Ratios 26
- Efficiency Ratios 26
- Table of Contents
- Table of Contents 2
- List of Tables 3
- List of Figures 4
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- Sao Martinho SA - Key Facts 5
- Sao Martinho SA - Key Employees 6
- Sao Martinho SA - Major Products and Services 7
- Sao Martinho SA - History 8
- Sao Martinho SA - Company Statement 9
- Sao Martinho SA - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
- Head Office 10
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
- Joint Venture 10
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
- Sao Martinho SA - Business Description 11
- Sao Martinho SA - Corporate Strategy 12
- Sao Martinho SA - SWOT Analysis 13
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
- Sao Martinho SA - Strengths 13
- Strength - Operating Assets 13
- Strength - Integrated Business Operations 13
- Sao Martinho SA - Weaknesses 14
- Weakness - Debt Increase 14
- Sao Martinho SA - Opportunities 15
- Opportunity - Prospects for Growth in Demand for Electricity: Brazil 15
- Opportunity - Reduction in Federal Taxes on Ethanol 15
- Opportunity - Sugar Consumption: Brazil 15
- Sao Martinho SA - Threats 16
- Threat - Regional and Economical Conditions 16
- Threat - Commodity Price Fluctuations 16
- Threat - Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 16
- Sao Martinho SA - Key Competitors 17
- Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 18
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 18
- Performance Chart 20
- Financial Performance 20
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 21
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 22
- Section 4 – Appendix 23
- Methodology 23
- Ratio Definitions 23
- About GlobalData 27
- Contact Us 27
- Disclaimer 27