Canadean's "zooplus AG - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "zooplus AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "zooplus AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "zooplus AG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
zooplus AG (zooplus) is a pet food products and accessories retailer. The company's products include beds, dry dog food, clothes, baskets, cat snacks, dog snacks, crackers, litter, freigehege, canned cat food, cat trees, cages, cage accessories and fish foods. It also provides rabbit hutches, filters, lighting, aquarium, pumps, supplements, birdseed, muesli, treats, toys, forage, mash, nutritional supplements, pellets, flake mix and cat scratching posts, among others. zooplus markets its products under the brands of Acana, Josera, Hill's, Iams, Royal Canin, Orijen, Bozita, Happy Dog & Happy Cat, zoolove by zooplus, Eukanuba and Almo Nature. The company has operations in Munich and Horselgau, Germany. Zooplus is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
Figure 1: zooplus AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: zooplus AG - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: zooplus AG - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: zooplus AG - Solvency
- Figure 5: zooplus AG - Valuation
- Table 1: zooplus AG - Key Employees
- Table 2: zooplus AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: zooplus AG - Key Events
- Table 4: zooplus AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: zooplus AG - Locations
- Table 6: zooplus AG - Annual ratios
- Table 7: zooplus AG - Interim ratios
- Table 8: zooplus AG - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 zooplus AG
- 2 zooplus AG - Key Employees
- 3 zooplus AG - Major Products and Services
- 4 zooplus AG - Key Events
- 5 zooplus AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 zooplus AG - Head Office
- 5.2 zooplus AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 zooplus AG - Business Analysis
- 6.1 zooplus AG - Company Overview
- 7 zooplus AG - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 zooplus AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 zooplus AG - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 zooplus AG - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 zooplus AG - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 zooplus AG - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 zooplus AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 zooplus AG - Operational Efficiency
- 8.2.4 zooplus AG - Solvency
- 8.2.5 zooplus AG - Valuation
- 8.3 zooplus AG - Key Competitors
- 9 zooplus AG - Recent Developments
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 zooplus AG - Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer