Canadean's "AD Imlek - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AD Imlek"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "AD Imlek" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "AD Imlek"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
AD Imlek (Imlek) is a manufacturer and supplier of dairy products. The company offers products such as semi-hard cheese, white cheese, processed cheese, butter, cheese spreads, yogurt, sour milk, sour cream, fresh milk, UHT milk and UHT flavored milk. It also provides organic milk products. Imlek markets its products under the brands of Moja Kravica, Jogood, Viva, Bello and Imlek, among others. The company has ISO and HACCP certifications. It operates as a subsidiary of Danube Foods Group B.V. Imlek is headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia.
Figure 1: AD Imlek - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: AD Imlek - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: AD Imlek - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: AD Imlek - Solvency
- Figure 5: AD Imlek - Valuation
- Table 1: AD Imlek - Key Employees
- Table 2: AD Imlek - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: AD Imlek - Key Events
- Table 4: AD Imlek - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: AD Imlek - Annual ratios
- Table 6: AD Imlek - Interim ratios
- Table 7: AD Imlek - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 AD Imlek
- 2 AD Imlek - Key Employees
- 3 AD Imlek - Major Products and Services
- 4 AD Imlek - Key Events
- 5 AD Imlek - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 AD Imlek - Head Office
- 5.2 AD Imlek - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 AD Imlek - Business Analysis
- 6.1 AD Imlek - Company Overview
- 7 AD Imlek - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 AD Imlek - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 AD Imlek - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 AD Imlek - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 AD Imlek - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 AD Imlek - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 AD Imlek - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 AD Imlek - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 8.2.4 AD Imlek - Solvency
- 8.2.5 AD Imlek - Valuation
- 8.3 AD Imlek - Key Competitors
- 9 AD Imlek - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 9.1 AD Imlek - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 AD Imlek - Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer