Canadean's "SAGAMI Co.Ltd. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SAGAMI Co.Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "SAGAMI Co.Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "SAGAMI Co.Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Sagami Co., Ltd. (Sagami) is a retailer of Japanese apparel and accessories. The company's products include bags, kimono, collar, sandals, banding, obi sash, kimono inner, nagajuban, overlaid collar, half collar, belt strip and collar core. It also provides kimono hanger, obi pillow, costume cover, kimono care goods, sandals storage case and bamboo charcoal sheet, among others. Sagami markets its products under the brands of Kura Zanmai, Liveonce, Karako, Lifebox, Orange House, Rirabadi, Shazbot and Live Once. The company operates 223 stores located across Japan. It operates as a subsidiary of UNY Group Holdings, Inc. Sagami is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan.
Figure 1: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- Table 1: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 2: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 4: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Annual ratios
- Table 5: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Interim ratios
- Table 6: Sagami Co., Ltd. - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Sagami Co., Ltd.
- 2 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
- 3 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 4 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Head Office
- 6 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 6.1 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Company Overview
- 7 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 8.2.4 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Solvency
- 8.3 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
- 9 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 9.1 Sagami Co., Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Sagami Co., Ltd. - Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer