Canadean's "Eurotel SA - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eurotel SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eurotel SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Eurotel SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Eurotel SA (Eurotel) is a retailer of communication products. The company offers mobile phones and hardwares. Its products portfolio includes mobile phones, iPhone, iPad, iPod, TV, mouse, keyboard, monitors, headphones, mobile cases, bags, printer, scanner, storage products, speakers, adapters, batteries, cables, toys, graphics pens, tablets and drones, among others. Eurotel markets products of brand iDream. The company provides mobile phone operator and satellite television operator services. It operates more than 300 showrooms located across Poland. Eurotel is headquartered in Gdansk, Poland.
Figure 1: Eurotel SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Eurotel SA - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Eurotel SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Eurotel SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Eurotel SA - Valuation
- Table 1: Eurotel SA - Key Employees
- Table 2: Eurotel SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Eurotel SA - Key Events
- Table 4: Eurotel SA - Annual ratios
- Table 5: Eurotel SA - Interim ratios
- Table 6: Eurotel SA - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Eurotel SA
- 2 Eurotel SA - Key Employees
- 3 Eurotel SA - Major Products and Services
- 4 Eurotel SA - Key Events
- 5 Eurotel SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Eurotel SA - Head Office
- 6 Eurotel SA - Business Analysis
- 6.1 Eurotel SA - Company Overview
- 7 Eurotel SA - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 Eurotel SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 Eurotel SA - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 Eurotel SA - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 Eurotel SA - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 Eurotel SA - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 Eurotel SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 Eurotel SA - Operational Efficiency
- 8.2.4 Eurotel SA - Solvency
- 8.2.5 Eurotel SA - Valuation
- 8.3 Eurotel SA - Key Competitors
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Eurotel SA - Ratio Definitions
- 9.3 Disclaimer