Canadean's "Disway SA - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Disway SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Disway SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Disway SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Disway SA (Disway) is an information technology and telecom equipment retailer. The company's products include computers, laptop, PC desktop, screens, tablets, scanners, printers, fax, tracers, toners, cartridges, papers, routers, mobile phones, screens, ribbons, hard drive, processors, inverters and software. It also provides wireless LAN, switch, smartphones, IP camera, projection screen, video projector, TV, webcam, batteries, cables, USB keys, SD cards and home stations, among others. Disway retails its products under the brands of Adobe, Apple, APC, brother, Blue Mega, Dell, Cisco, EPSON, EATON, HP, Fujitsu Siemens, Lenovo, Jabra, Microsoft, Logitech, and Toshiba. The company has operations in Casablanca, Rabat and Agadir, Morocco. Disway is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
Figure 1: Disway SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Disway SA - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Disway SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Disway SA - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Disway SA - Solvency
- Figure 6: Disway SA - Valuation
- Figure 7: Disway SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Disway SA - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Disway SA - Valuation
- Figure 10: Disway SA - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- Table 1: Disway SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Disway SA - Key Events
- Table 3: Disway SA - Annual ratios
- Table 4: Disway SA - Interim ratios
- Table 5: Disway SA - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Disway SA
- 2 Disway SA - Major Products and Services
- 3 Disway SA - Key Events
- 4 Disway SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Disway SA - Head Office
- 5 Disway SA - Business Analysis
- 5.1 Disway SA - Company Overview
- 6 Disway SA - Company Financial Analysis
- 6.1 Disway SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 7 Disway SA - Interim ratios
- 7.1.1 Disway SA - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 7.2 Disway SA - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 7.2.1 Disway SA - Revenue and Operating margin
- 7.2.2 Disway SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 7.2.3 Disway SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 7.2.4 Disway SA - Operational Efficiency
- 7.2.5 Disway SA - Solvency
- 7.2.6 Disway SA - Valuation
- 7.3 Disway SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 7.3.1 Disway SA - Market Capitalization
- 7.3.2 Disway SA - Efficiency
- 7.3.3 Disway SA - Valuation
- 7.3.4 Disway SA - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disway SA - Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer