Canadean's "Odel PLC - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Odel PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Odel PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Odel PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Odel PLC (Odel) is an online and in-store retail company. The company's products include apparels, dresses, t-shirts, tops, formal wear, vests, blazers, jeans, jackets, trousers, skirts, leggings, lingerie, shorts, swim wear, nightwear, sportswear, beachwear, winter wear, home wear, kids wear, formal wear and accessories. Its accessories comprise hair accessories, purses, trinkets, belts, evening handbags, necklaces, sunglasses, rings, bangles, bracelets, bags, hats, earrings and caps, among others. Odel also offers food products such as chocolate, tea, cupcakes, organic, exotic treats, sweets and biscuits. The company operates departmental stores, retail outlets warehouse and apparel stores. It has operations in Rajagiriya, Moratuwa, Maharagama, Kohuwala, Panadura, Colombo and Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka. Odel is headquartered in Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka.
Figure 1: Odel PLC - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Odel PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Odel PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Odel PLC - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Odel PLC - Solvency
- Figure 6: Odel PLC - Valuation
- Table 1: Odel PLC - Key Employees
- Table 2: Odel PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Odel PLC - Key Events
- Table 4: Odel PLC - Annual ratios
- Table 5: Odel PLC - Interim ratios
- Table 6: Odel PLC - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Odel PLC
- 2 Odel PLC - Key Employees
- 3 Odel PLC - Major Products and Services
- 4 Odel PLC - Key Events
- 5 Odel PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Odel PLC - Head Office
- 6 Odel PLC - Business Analysis
- 6.1 Odel PLC - Company Overview
- 7 Odel PLC - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 Odel PLC - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 Odel PLC - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 Odel PLC - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 Odel PLC - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 Odel PLC - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 Odel PLC - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 Odel PLC - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 8.2.4 Odel PLC - Operational Efficiency
- 8.2.5 Odel PLC - Solvency
- 8.2.6 Odel PLC - Valuation
- 8.3 Odel PLC - Key Competitors
- 9 Odel PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 9.1 Odel PLC - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 10 Odel PLC - Recent Developments
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Odel PLC - Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer