Canadean's "Ledo d.d. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ledo d.d."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ledo d.d." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Ledo d.d."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ledo d.d. (Ledo) is a manufacturer of ice cream and frozen foods. The company's products portfolio includes ice creams, fish, vegetables and fruits, pastry doughs, ready meals and meat products. It offers recipes, catering and logistic services. Ledo markets its products under the brand of Ledo. The company sells its products through its sales center, retail shops, hospitality enterprises, public institutes, and to foreign markets. It operates through two distribution and logistics warehouses in Zagreb and Dugopolje, Croatia. The company distributes its products in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, and Hungary. It operates as a subsidiary of Agrokor d.d. Ledo is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia.
Figure 1: Ledo d.d. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Ledo d.d. - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Ledo d.d. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Ledo d.d. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Ledo d.d. - Solvency
- Figure 6: Ledo d.d. - Valuation
- Figure 7: Ledo d.d. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: Ledo d.d. - Efficiency
- Figure 9: Ledo d.d. - Valuation
- Figure 10: Ledo d.d. - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: Ledo d.d. - Liquidity
- Table 1: Ledo d.d. - Key Employees
- Table 2: Ledo d.d. - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Ledo d.d. - Key Events
- Table 4: Ledo d.d. - Annual ratios
- Table 5: Ledo d.d. - Interim ratios
- Table 6: Ledo d.d. - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Ledo d.d.
- 2 Ledo d.d. - Key Employees
- 3 Ledo d.d. - Major Products and Services
- 4 Ledo d.d. - Key Events
- 5 Ledo d.d. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Ledo d.d. - Head Office
- 6 Ledo d.d. - Business Analysis
- 6.1 Ledo d.d. - Company Overview
- 7 Ledo d.d. - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 Ledo d.d. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 Ledo d.d. - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 Ledo d.d. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 Ledo d.d. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 Ledo d.d. - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 Ledo d.d. - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 Ledo d.d. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 8.2.4 Ledo d.d. - Operational Efficiency
- 8.2.5 Ledo d.d. - Solvency
- 8.2.6 Ledo d.d. - Valuation
- 8.3 Ledo d.d. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 8.3.1 Ledo d.d. - Market Capitalization
- 8.3.2 Ledo d.d. - Efficiency
- 8.3.3 Ledo d.d. - Valuation
- 8.3.4 Ledo d.d. - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- 8.3.5 Ledo d.d. - Liquidity
- 9 Ledo d.d. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 9.1 Ledo d.d. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 10 Ledo d.d. - Recent Developments
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ledo d.d. - Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer