Canadean's "BMMI - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BMMI"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "BMMI" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "BMMI"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
BMMI is a retailer of food and beverages. The company offers products such as confectionery, canned food, packaged food, toiletries, cosmetics, fragrances, tobacco, salads, sandwiches, wraps, sushi, soups, cakes, baguettes and household goods, among others. It provides services including wholesale and distribution, supply chain management, hotel and hospitality management, laundry and janitorial, catering, facilities management, rations supply and contract logistics services. The company caters its products and services to non-governmental organizations, governments, military and commercial sectors. It operates through its facilities located in Bahrain, Qatar, Ghana, Gabon, Kenya, Iraq, Sudan and Mali. BMMI is headquartered in Sitra, Bahrain.
Figure 1: BMMI - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: BMMI - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: BMMI - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: BMMI - Solvency
- Figure 5: BMMI - Valuation
- Table 1: BMMI - Key Employees
- Table 2: BMMI - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: BMMI - Key Events
- Table 4: BMMI - Annual ratios
- Table 5: BMMI - Interim ratios
- Table 6: BMMI - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 BMMI
- 2 BMMI - Key Employees
- 3 BMMI - Major Products and Services
- 4 BMMI - Key Events
- 5 BMMI - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 BMMI - Head Office
- 6 BMMI - Business Analysis
- 6.1 BMMI - Company Overview
- 7 BMMI - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 BMMI - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 BMMI - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 BMMI - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 BMMI - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 BMMI - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 BMMI - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 BMMI - Operational Efficiency
- 8.2.4 BMMI - Solvency
- 8.2.5 BMMI - Valuation
- 8.3 BMMI - Key Competitors
- 9 BMMI - Recent Developments
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 BMMI - Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer