Canadean's "CCC S.A. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CCC S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "CCC S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "CCC S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CCC S.A. (CCC) is a manufacturer and retailer of footwear and accessories. The company offers products such as boots, flip-flops, sneakers, high heel shoes, sandals, trainer shoes, low cut shoes, wedges shoes, bags and ballerina. It markets products of various brands including Bassano, Inblu, Clara Barson, Lasocki, Jenny Fairy, Jennifer & Jennifer, Nylon Red, Sprandi, Cesare Cave, Go Slow, Violet, Princess, Planes, Walky and Sofia the First, among others. The company operates 773 stores located in 16 countries across the world. It has operations throughout Germany, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Turkey, Slovenia, Russia, Romania, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. CCC is headquartered in Polkowice, Poland.
Figure 1: CCC S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: CCC S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: CCC S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: CCC S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: CCC S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 6: CCC S.A. - Valuation
- Figure 7: CCC S.A. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: CCC S.A. - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- Table 1: CCC S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 2: CCC S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: CCC S.A. - Key Events
- Table 4: CCC S.A. - Annual ratios
- Table 5: CCC S.A. - Interim ratios
- Table 6: CCC S.A. - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 CCC S.A.
- 2 CCC S.A. - Key Employees
- 3 CCC S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 4 CCC S.A. - Key Events
- 5 CCC S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 CCC S.A. - Head Office
- 6 CCC S.A. - Business Analysis
- 6.1 CCC S.A. - Company Overview
- 7 CCC S.A. - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 CCC S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 CCC S.A. - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 CCC S.A. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 CCC S.A. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 CCC S.A. - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 CCC S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 CCC S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 8.2.4 CCC S.A. - Operational Efficiency
- 8.2.5 CCC S.A. - Solvency
- 8.2.6 CCC S.A. - Valuation
- 8.3 CCC S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 8.3.1 CCC S.A. - Efficiency
- 8.3.2 CCC S.A. - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- 9 CCC S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 9.1 CCC S.A. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 10 CCC S.A. - Recent Developments
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 CCC S.A. - Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer