Canadean's "Hart Stores Inc. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hart Stores Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Hart Stores Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Hart Stores Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Hart Stores Inc. (Hart Stores) is a consumer goods retailer. The company's products include men's and women's apparels, kids wear, houseware, footwear, linen, dresses, shorts, shirts, shoes, cushions, clothing products, mugs, toys and outdoor products. It also provides sandals, chair pads, placemats, lumber cushions, shoes, camping chairs, table cloth, umbrella, jar mug sets, coffee maker, small appliances, bench, oven, swimwear, t-shirts, surfboards, outdoor toys, mattresses and others. Hart Stores offers services such as warehousing, online ordering and cash on delivery services. The company has operations in Ontario, Quebec and New Brunswick, Canada. Hart Stores is headquartered in Laval, Quebec, Canada.
Figure 1: Hart Stores Inc. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Hart Stores Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Hart Stores Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Hart Stores Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Hart Stores Inc. - Solvency
- Table 1: Hart Stores Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 2: Hart Stores Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Hart Stores Inc. - Key Events
- Table 4: Hart Stores Inc. - Annual ratios
- Table 5: Hart Stores Inc. - Interim ratios
- Table 6: Hart Stores Inc. - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Hart Stores Inc.
- 2 Hart Stores Inc. - Key Employees
- 3 Hart Stores Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 4 Hart Stores Inc. - Key Events
- 5 Hart Stores Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Hart Stores Inc. - Head Office
- 6 Hart Stores Inc. - Business Analysis
- 6.1 Hart Stores Inc. - Company Overview
- 7 Hart Stores Inc. - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 Hart Stores Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 Hart Stores Inc. - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 Hart Stores Inc. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 Hart Stores Inc. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 Hart Stores Inc. - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 Hart Stores Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 Hart Stores Inc. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 8.2.4 Hart Stores Inc. - Operational Efficiency
- 8.2.5 Hart Stores Inc. - Solvency
- 8.3 Hart Stores Inc. - Key Competitors
- 9 Hart Stores Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 9.1 Hart Stores Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 10 Hart Stores Inc. - Recent Developments
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Hart Stores Inc. - Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer