Canadean's "Lavena AD Shumen - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lavena AD Shumen"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lavena AD Shumen" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Lavena AD Shumen"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lavena AD Shumen (Lavena) is a manufacturer and supplier of personal care products. The company offers lavender products, health products and cosmetics. Its products portfolio includes lavender essential oil, food supplements, body wash, shampoo, body oil, baby soap, body cream, anti-marks cream, foot spray and cream, heels repair cream, rose water, bath and cleansing products, mouthwash and toothpaste. Lavena markets its products under the brands of Bebble, Maternea, MyRose, Footprim, Lavanda, Tetradent and Health Code. The company exports its products to Canada, Italy, the UK, India, Cyprus, the UAE, Austria, the US, South Korea, Taiwan, Georgia, Germany, Russia, Spain, the Czech Republic, Ireland, and others. Lavena is headquartered in Shumen, Bulgaria.
Figure 1: Lavena AD Shumen - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Lavena AD Shumen - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Lavena AD Shumen - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Lavena AD Shumen - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Lavena AD Shumen - Solvency
- Figure 6: Lavena AD Shumen - Valuation
- Table 1: Lavena AD Shumen - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Lavena AD Shumen - Key Events
- Table 3: Lavena AD Shumen - Annual ratios
- Table 4: Lavena AD Shumen - Interim ratios
- Table 5: Lavena AD Shumen - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Lavena AD Shumen
- 2 Lavena AD Shumen - Major Products and Services
- 3 Lavena AD Shumen - Key Events
- 4 Lavena AD Shumen - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Lavena AD Shumen - Head Office
- 5 Lavena AD Shumen - Business Analysis
- 5.1 Lavena AD Shumen - Company Overview
- 6 Lavena AD Shumen - Company Financial Analysis
- 6.1 Lavena AD Shumen - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 7 Lavena AD Shumen - Interim ratios
- 7.1.1 Lavena AD Shumen - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 7.2 Lavena AD Shumen - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 7.2.1 Lavena AD Shumen - Revenue and Operating margin
- 7.2.2 Lavena AD Shumen - Asset and Liabilities
- 7.2.3 Lavena AD Shumen - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 7.2.4 Lavena AD Shumen - Operational Efficiency
- 7.2.5 Lavena AD Shumen - Solvency
- 7.2.6 Lavena AD Shumen - Valuation
- 7.3 Lavena AD Shumen - Key Competitors
- 8 Lavena AD Shumen - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 8.1 Lavena AD Shumen - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 9 Lavena AD Shumen - Recent Developments
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Lavena AD Shumen - Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer