Canadean's "Suwary SA - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Suwary SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Suwary SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Suwary SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Suwary SA (Suwary) is a manufacturer and supplier of plastic packaging products. The company offers products such as canister, HDPE canister, round HDPE bottles, watering cans, multilayer canister, bottles, multi-layered bottle, PET bottle and spray. It provides funnel, cap, multilayer cap, handle, bag, first aid kit, reflective vest, fire extinguisher and screw caps, among others. Suwary offers UV screen printing services. The company also provides automotive products such as warning triangles, fire extinguishers, warning vests and first aid kits. It has operations throughout Poland. Suwary is headquartered in Pabianice, Poland.
Figure 1: Suwary SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Suwary SA - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Suwary SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Suwary SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Suwary SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Suwary SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Suwary SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Suwary SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Suwary SA - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Suwary SA - Liquidity
- Table 1: Suwary SA - Key Employees
- Table 2: Suwary SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Suwary SA - Key Events
- Table 4: Suwary SA - Annual ratios
- Table 5: Suwary SA - Interim ratios
- Table 6: Suwary SA - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Suwary SA
- 2 Suwary SA - Key Employees
- 3 Suwary SA - Major Products and Services
- 4 Suwary SA - Key Events
- 5 Suwary SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Suwary SA - Head Office
- 6 Suwary SA - Business Analysis
- 6.1 Suwary SA - Company Overview
- 7 Suwary SA - Company Financial Analysis
- 7.1 Suwary SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 8 Suwary SA - Interim ratios
- 8.1.1 Suwary SA - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 8.2 Suwary SA - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 8.2.1 Suwary SA - Revenue and Operating margin
- 8.2.2 Suwary SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 8.2.3 Suwary SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 8.2.4 Suwary SA - Solvency
- 8.2.5 Suwary SA - Valuation
- 8.3 Suwary SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 8.3.1 Suwary SA - Market Capitalization
- 8.3.2 Suwary SA - Efficiency
- 8.3.3 Suwary SA - Valuation
- 8.3.4 Suwary SA - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- 8.3.5 Suwary SA - Liquidity
- 9 Suwary SA - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 9.1 Suwary SA - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Suwary SA - Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer