Canadean's "Graal S.A. - Company Profile & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Graal S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Graal S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Graal S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Graal S.A. (Graal) is a manufacturer and supplier of fish products. The company offers mackerel, herring, fish salad, tunas, sprat, breams and fish spread with rice. Its product portfolio includes mackerel fillets, mackerel in oil, herring fillets, sardines in vegetable oil, salmon chunks, trout fillets, carp fillets, tuna flakes and salmon salad, among others. Graal markets its products under the brands of Super Fish, Koral, Black Rose, Kordex, Gaster and Meg. The company markets its products through a network of distributors located across Poland. It exports its products throughout the world. Graal is headquartered in Wejherowo, Poland.
Figure 1: Graal S.A. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Graal S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- Figure 3: Graal S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Graal S.A. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Graal S.A. - Valuation
- Figure 6: Graal S.A. - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Graal S.A. - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Graal S.A. - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Graal S.A. - Liquidity
- Table 1: Graal S.A. - Key Employees
- Table 2: Graal S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Table 3: Graal S.A. - Subsidiaries
- Table 4: Graal S.A. - Annual ratios
- Table 5: Graal S.A. - Interim ratios
- Table 6: Graal S.A. - Capital Market Ratios
- 1 Graal S.A.
- 2 Graal S.A. - Key Employees
- 3 Graal S.A. - Major Products and Services
- 4 Graal S.A. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Graal S.A. - Head Office
- 4.2 Graal S.A. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Graal S.A. - Business Analysis
- 5.1 Graal S.A. - Company Overview
- 6 Graal S.A. - Company Financial Analysis
- 6.1 Graal S.A. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 7 Graal S.A. - Interim ratios
- 7.1.1 Graal S.A. - Financial ratios: Capital Market Ratios
- 7.2 Graal S.A. - Financial Performance and Ratio Charts
- 7.2.1 Graal S.A. - Revenue and Operating margin
- 7.2.2 Graal S.A. - Asset and Liabilities
- 7.2.3 Graal S.A. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 7.2.4 Graal S.A. - Solvency
- 7.2.5 Graal S.A. - Valuation
- 7.3 Graal S.A. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 7.3.1 Graal S.A. - Market Capitalization
- 7.3.2 Graal S.A. - Efficiency
- 7.3.3 Graal S.A. - Turnover: Inventory and Asset
- 7.3.4 Graal S.A. - Liquidity
- 8 Graal S.A. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 8.1 Graal S.A. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 9 Graal S.A. - Recent Developments
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Graal S.A. - Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer