Service Station Retail Turkey Report
"Service Station Retail Turkey Report", a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the Turkish service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2016. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from GlobalData’s service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
- Total fuel consumption in Turkey increased by 6.9% in 2015 compared to the previous year, where volumes rose 7.5%.
- Petrol Ofisi has the largest service station network, at 2,400 sites, amounting to 18.6% of the national network.
- The top five retailers in Turkey made up 75.3% of service station shop sites in 2015, with Petrol Ofisi representing over 34.8% of sites.
- The total number of service stations with a car wash in Turkey rose by 0.8% to 5,392 sites.
Reasons to buy
- Identify who are the top five players in Turkey and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as incresing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.
- Service station competitor overview
- Service station market overview
- Market Size
- Service station shops
- Service station car wash